Who are D&I Ambassadors?
D&I Ambassadors encourage and support diversity and inclusion initiatives of the University. They work towards heightening D&I awareness of CU community, through the promotion of anti-discrimination and diversity on campus and in the community.
D&I Ambassadors are our most involved students and become part of a close-knit, diverse and vibrant group.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage as a D&I Ambassador from September 2022 to April 2023
- Participate in 80% of training and activities facilitated by the Diversity and Inclusion Office (DIO)
- Participate in programme development and implementation to further enhance diversity and inclusion awareness on campus
What is it in for you?
Develop leadership and communication and knowledge in diversity and inclusion
Certificate of Appreciation
Opportunities to network with programme partners and stakeholders
Record in Student Development Portfolio (SDP)
Internship / experiential learning opportunities at DIO
DIO souvenir as a token of appreciation
Who are we looking for?
- Full-time non-final-year undergraduates (local/non-local)
- Share and support the DIO’s mission
- Advocate inclusivity on campus
- Passionate in promoting diversity and inclusion in CUHK and community
|Sep 2022||Recruitment and Selection|
|Late Sep 2022||Welcome/Kick-off session|
|Sep – Nov 2022||Training organised by DIO|
|Jan – Apr 2023||Activities organised by DIO|
|Apr 2023||Evaluation & Review|